Covenant of the Sword Covenant of the Sword

Stupid Kids

Marc M has been around way longer than adult swim, and he's better.

Jackie Jackie

One problem

You can't walk around after shooting smack. Nobody would shoot smack standing up.

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

This should have a higher rating

This was pretty well animated, but really fucked up. I'm torn on this one.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Can't stop watching

I don't know if this is the best thing on newgrounds, but it's definately my favourite

Slingshot Slingshot

This was retarded

You put one of my favorite songs (Which had nothing to do with the video) in it and ruined it for me. Where was the humor?

george-berry responds:

I dunno,you lost it, you find it. The song fits it well, reminds me of good times. Now go cry away from me and pick another band for me to ruin

mario's time paradox!!! mario's time paradox!!!

That sucked

Especially the pictures you drew yourself.... it just wasn't good. I'm pretty sure that if this was submitted today it would get blammed.

Imposter Imposter

WOW

What an improvement from your last two. Thats probably the reason why I put this in my favorites. I think you could do some front page stuff if you just made them a bit longer.

Zom-B responds:

Wow, thanks very much! i'm working on something big at the moment, it's about 85% done, so keep an eye out! ^_^

Daily2oon09052005 Daily2oon09052005

Not good

Serious question, do you hate newgrounds and want to waste all its storage space and bandwidth? Because you've made hundreds of these and none of them are any good.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

This is not wasting space. I'm only taking tiny drops from the lake every day.

The rain water will upgrade the lake and it will remain the same.

Not sure about everyone else on newgrounds who are taking water out by the truck loads.

Show your anger at them.

There stealing your water. not me.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Best Sprite Flash Ever

You should seriously consider makeing a full length movie and releaseing it to theatres 558,721 views x 10 bucks per viewer = serious cash. If anyone make a full length sprite movie it'll be you. I love you new work (Your old stuff isn't great) anyways keep up the fantastic work.

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

My Chest Hurts from laughing

"Mamamia... that cloud has a face" This joke made me fall over in my chair knocking over my shelf of movies. You've got a law suit my friend.